King Air 350i
with the Blackhawk XP67A Engine+ Upgrade | FL-727 Reg. N67XR
hours total time new!
hours since factory-new PT6A-67A engines
TSN Factory New MT 5 blade composite props – Extremely quiet cabin!
INQUIRE FOR PRICE
Note: Specifications are accurate to the best knowledge of the seller and are subject to verification by the purchaser.
- Dual ICC-3000 IAPS
- IFIS 6 System with charts (Subs. Required)
- L3 GH-3100 ESIS
- Collins DBU-5010E Data Transfer Unit
- Dual FGC-3000 In-Flight Guidance Comp
- GPS 4000-004S WAAS GPS with LPV Approaches
- Collins VHF-4000/4500 VHFs with 8.33 Spacing
- New Dual TDR-94D-502 ADSB out Transponders
- TWR-850 Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection
- Dual FMS-3000S with latest software upgrades
- Dual AHC-3000 Altitude Heading Ref. System
- AFD-3010E Display Modification
- Dual ADC-3000 Air Data Computers FMC-3000
- Collins TCAS-4000 TCAS II; L3 Skywatch HP TCAS-II
- Latest PFD/MFD screens
- L3 Comm. FA2100 CVR
- Collins HF-8000 SELCAL
- ALT-4000 Radar Altimeter
- Collins ADS-B out
- New Centex Saddle tanks – 190 gallons
- New Textron HWT Landing Gear – 16,500 lbs. MGW Kit
- RVSM equipped
- Ground idle stop removed – 600 rpm ground idle!
- New engine hoses/mounts
- Known ice equipped w/Brake de-ice
- Air Cond w/Aft Air
- Winglets/Aft Body Strakes
- True Blue Lithium Ion Battery
- Low BOW weight due to weight saving equipment.
- 13,000 lbs. ZFW Up to 10 hours loiter time
New Luminary Special Missions Interior with 2 AvFab operator seats & toilet.
New paint, Special Missions XR paint Scheme, all over light gray with a dark gray tail.