King Air 350i
WITH THE BLACKHAWK
XP67A ENGINE+ UPGRADE | SN:FL-727 Reg.N285AS
total time since new
Pt6A-67A engines – 1200 shp flat rated 1050 shp
MT 5 blade composite props – extremely quiet cabin!
Contact Us For Price
Offers and Trades Considered
Note: Specifications are accurate to the best knowledge of the seller and are subject to verification by the purchaser.
Avionics/Radios: Collins Proline 21 with ADS-B out and IFIS 6
- Dual ICC-3000 IAPS
- IFIS 6 System with charts (Subs. Required)
- L3 GH-3100 ESIS
- Collins DBU-5010E Data Transfer Unit
- Dual FGC-3000 In-Flight Guidance Comp
- GPS 4000-004S WAAS GPS with LPV Approaches
- Collins VHF-4000/4500 VHFs with 8.33 Spacing
- New Dual TDR-94D-502 ADSB out Transponders
- TWR-850 Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection
- FMS-3000S with latest software upgrades
- Dual AHC-3000 Altitude Heading Ref. System
- AFD-3010E Display Modification
- Dual ADC-3000 Air Data Computers
- Collins TCAS-4000 TCAS II; L3 Skywatch HP TCAS-II
- Latest PFD/MFD screens
- L3 Comm. FA2100 CVR
- Collins HF-8000 with SELCAL
- ALT-4000 Radar Altimeter
- Collins ADS-B out
- Ground idle stop removed – 600 rpm ground idle
- Medco locks
- Air Cond w/Aft Air
- New engine hoses/mounts
- Winglets/Aft Body Strakes
- Known ice equipped w/Brake de-ice
- RVSM equipped
Fresh Phase 1-4 by Stevens Aviation– 2/2019 including all avionics ground and flight checked, windshields resistance check, battery check, cabin pressure check and fuel leak check.
Cabin management system controller at each seat enables a passenger to control all aspects of the cabin such as lighting, windows, temperature, and cabin audio and video. Ports in between each set of club seats allow passengers to plug in devices using USB, VGA, RCA, and HDMI. Monitor in the forward cabinet and optional stab-in monitors allows for viewing of media from any device plugged in or from the BLU-RAY player installed in the forward cabinet. Forward refreshment center features a modular design that includes LED lighting, hot beverage carafe, large ice chest, and removable waste container. Variety of inserts for refreshment center. Midship and aft cabinetry provides additional storage for drinks and snacks throughout the cabin.
Matterhorn white with royal blue and Aztec gold stripes; royal blue wing lockers and engine nacelles. Good Cond.
First 400 hours/2 years of ESP Gold engine service plan included. Camp maintenance tracking enrollment included.