King Air C90-1
with the Blackhawk XP135A Engine+ Upgrade | LJ-1012 Reg. N82XP
hours since new (As of 5/18/2020)
landings since new
hours since factory-new PT6A-135A engines
Cycles 179/179 Since New
SPOH Raisbeck 4 blade Props
Over $1.5 invested. Asking $1,375,000/offers and trades
Note: Specifications are accurate to the best knowledge of the seller and are subject to verification by the purchaser.
- Pilot PFD: Garmin 10” 600TXI EFIS Display, with Jepp View Charts
- Co-pilot PFD: Garmin 7” 600TXI EFIS Display
- GPS/NAV/COM 1: Garmin 750 WAAS with Jepp View Charts, 3D audio panel, 6 place i-com & Flight Stream 510 for wireless database maint. & flight plan upload.
- GPS/NAV/COM 2: Garmin 650 WAAS
- Transponder/ADSB: L3 Lynx 9000+ ADSB in/out transponder with FISB weather and active traffic
- Transponder 2: Garmin GTX35R remote transponder with ADSB out
- Standby instruments: Mid-Continent MD-302 Standby Instrument System
- MFD: Garmin MX20 with Jepp View Charts
- Autopilot: Sperry SPZ-200A Autopilot
- Flight Director: Sperry SPI-400 with AD-500C Flight Director
- Altitude Alerter & Preselect: Sperry with encoding altimeter
- Radar Altimeter: Sperry AA-300 Radar Altimeter with RA-315 Indicator
- Radar: Bendix/King RDR-2000 Digital Weather Radar (Upgrade 8-2004)
- Stormscope: WX-500 Stormscope (8-2004)
- TAWS: Bendix/King KGP-560 TAWS (8-2004)
- Other: USB charging ports in pedestal and cabin tables
- Engine instruments: Blackhawk Digilog engine instrument system
- EL panels: All recently (2018) overhauled EL panels including throttle quadrant
Control yokes wrapped with calf skin leather
Instrument panel laser cut and painted dark gray.
- Raisbeck 4-Blade Quiet Turbofan Props
- Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes
- Raisbeck Crown Lockers
- Raisbeck Gross Weight Increase – 10,500 lbs.
- Frakes Exhaust Stacks
- Both starter/gens 250 SOH
- W&B 2/2019 – 6,692 EW – 3808 lbs. UL
- New OB Fuel Cells (Mid 2019)
- Leather-wrapped control yokes
- Fresh Landing Gear Overhaul with sale
- New flammable fluid hoses Recent Oxygen bottle overhaul
- Recent landing gear actuators overhaul
- Recent wing bolt inspections
- Forward LH Upright Pyramid Bar
No Damage History
- All Original Logs & Records SNEW
- 5.0 Cabin Press.
- Maintained by Stevens nearly since new.
2019 New Phoenix Custom interior by Aerosmith Aviation. AvFab custom C90B style seats, tables and sidewalls and window shades. ($25,000 additional cost) Medium tan carpet. Wool inserts sewn into the crew seats.
2018 custom paint with Metallic Black Velvet Belly, Matterhorn white top, Regal metallic blue and Cashmere metallic accents in custom Phoenix paint scheme. New stainless-steel hardware, wheel wells stripped and painted, custom weather seal applied to protect paint from high altitude sun.
All logs since new, no known damage history.